- Exposure in managing the treasury function of a London based FinTech startup dealing with currencies including cryptocurrencies.
- Opportunity to work alongside Head of Finance and Head of Operations in a start-up environment
- 7+ years of financial planning, budget, forecast, financial analysis, execution of cash, collateral management, rehypothecation and hedge modelling experience.
- Strategic, business savvy, well-resourced, a strong communicator with strong cultural awareness & excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate in Blockchain / Crypto Development and its exponential growth.
An entrepreneurial start-up.
Fast-paced, dynamic, result driven and collaborative international team environment.
Values both individual and team performances.
- This person will establish and maintain the procedures and the policies for crypto and fiat treasury management including cold/hot storage at crypto custodian, fiat/crypto balances on various exchanges, FX management, collateral management and rehypothecation of crypto funds.
- Be an integral part of the Finance management team providing CFO & COO with robust management information, decision support and recommendations to optimize financial and treasury operational performance.
- Overseeing all treasury related reporting (actual, budgets and forecasts), streamlining and identify improvements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Responsible for global corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities, including forecast cash flow positions, routine fiat & cryptocurrency account reconciliation, related borrowing needs, project financing, funds available for investment and performance guarantees.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in treasury management in a start-up environment preferably in industries like FinTech, banks, Forex, currency exchanges, brokerage exchanges or cryptocurrency.
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures, traded treasury instruments.
- Experience with broad currency hedging techniques including leveraging foreign currency futures.
- Must be able to make a significant contribution to ensuring the firm meets its financial targets through efficient use of the balance sheet.
- Must be able to understand complex financial concepts and distil into clear, concise and simplified concepts.
- Strong familiarity with cryptocurrencies, digital wallets and digital asset transfers will be preferred.
- Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach.
- Robust, organized, proactive and a flexible person with hands on mentality.
- An open-minded, personable individual with outstanding organisational skills.
- An excellent communicator with a proactive and positive mindset.
- Highly adaptable to different cultures and a challenging, fast-paced working environment.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and wants to grow with the company.
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Be part of Blockchain and Crypto industry, work alongside a talented international team to deliver brand new crypto products from scratch.
- Flat, collaborative, dynamic and result driven international team.
- Opportunity to take on huge responsibilities from Day 1 and establish a strong team culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.