Graduate Engineers required
Our client is an M&E contractor who work within Construction and M&E Installation. They are currently growing year on year in the UK and Internationally. Due to a number of successful project wins they are now looking to hire a Graduate/Junior Engineer to be based in the Nottingham with visits to Regional and International Sites. This is an exciting role with great career prospects to become a Project Engineer and Project Manager.
- Junior estimating responsibility
- Draw up plans and schedules for upcoming work
- Ensure the project is running to agreed Schedule
- Ensure all works are carried out by the team and the subcontractors are to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
- Ensure CDM Regulations are always adhered to
- Travel will be required across the UK and Internationally, due to the nature of the project framework.
- Relevant Technical Engineering Qualification (Degree or HNC)
- Experience in a client facing and M&E Environment
- Management of sub-contractor on site & in the office
- Commercial awareness
- Electrical and or Mechanical experience
We look forward to receiving your updated CV for review. All candidates will be contacted on the status of their application. Successful candidates will be contacted via telephone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.