Customer Support Manager – Fintech – London
Our client is seeking a Customer Support Manager for their fintech specialist business in the heart of London. The role will develop the community support strategy, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
They use technology to provide clients with funding solutions, assisting with business expansion, improving cashflow and working capital.
As Customer Support Manager you will ensure the day to day operational needs of clients assigned to you are carried out on time and in an orderly manner.
• Building strong working relationships with clients
• Process improvement projects (systems and internal processes) to underpin service level promises
• Liaise with internal teams to efficiently complete checks and compile reports
• Utilise feedback from the community to continuously improve the product offering
- Ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction by managing and resolving daily support tickets
• 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Support Manager role – directly supporting clients.
• Excellent communication skills
• A good standard of education including English and maths
• Experience of onboarding clients
• Experience of using a CRM
You will additionally live easily commutable to Central London where our client’s offices are located conveniently for all major transport networks.
We look forward to receiving your CV, and will be in touch to discuss the role with suitable candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.