Our client is a Fintech start-up focusing on operating Cryptocurrency services who are experiencing a high level of growth. We are currently seeking an experienced and responsible Compliance Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Manage day to day compliance operations
- Researching and liaising with local regulators on regulatory and licensing requirements for Cryptocurrency trading operations.
- Maintain a thorough, up to date internal control, KYC and AML checks and procedures
- Monitoring daily trading activities, identifying and investigating suspicious activities.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Compliance Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in KYC review, AML investigations or regulatory compliance.
- Having good knowledge of international regulations, AML regulations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience, chance to join an exciting start-up in the heart of London.
We looking forward to receiving your CV for review. Suitable candidates will be contacted by phone to discuss further.
Crypto | Fintech | Start-up
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.