Community Manager – Startup FinTech – Cryptocurrency
We are looking for a technically savvy community manager who wants to jump into the buzzing blockchain and cryptocurrency space in the heart of London.
Motivated and innovative minds looking to gain valuable online experience with a blockchain company are encouraged to apply.
You will have large exposure to the blockchain space and will get the chance to contribute as a valued member of the team.
- Act as a bridge between brand and community aligning with the marketing strategy
- Working with the technical team and customer service team to answer incoming questions through email and social media
- Update/Create content for the website.
- Build the community on multiple platforms, traction and report weekly on KPIs.
- Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
- Produce and analyse social media reports on behalf of the brands manage
- Experience in how to use mainstream social media platforms including Telegram, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and has native fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or a related discipline preferred.
- Is interested in and maintains enthusiasm in the blockchain and crypto landscape.
- Is highly self-motivated and can keep up with a fast-paced start-up culture
We look forward to receiving your updated CV, and we will be in contact with suitable candidates via phone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.