We are looking for a Bid Manager for a client within the Security Industry.
The Bid Manager is responsible for all elements of the bid process. Through management of virtual teams the Bid Manager is expected to manage the technical, operational and commercial aspects of all bids which are submitted by the company. Managing the process from lead generation to operations handover the Bid Manager is responsible for ensuring adherence to existing Quality Assurance standards throughout the Pre-sales life-cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of high quality bid submissions using Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Content creation
- Quality check on report outputs
- Aligning bid strategy alongside business development managers and client relationship manager
- Managing bids to ensure full compliance with tender deadlines
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure internal sign-offs are achieved (up to board level)
- Management of all stages of bid including RFI, RFQ, PQQ and ITT
- Management of Bid Library
- Creation of content for marketing purposes
- Client engagement
We are seeking a highly organised individual who is able to effectively prioritise their workload, be comfortable with managing multiple concurrent tasks and effectively managing expectations. With strong administrative and written skills the successful candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude and be able to develop a rapport with all team members.
The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of the electronic security industry and be conversant in the following technologies; CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection Systems (IDS), Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems (PIDS) and Security Management Systems (SMS).
- Educated to degree level or suitable experience
- Experience in line management
- Knowledge of the electronic security industry
- Minimum experience of 3 years within Bid Management
- Sales/Commercial training or experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel qualifications or suitable experience
- APMP or similar accreditation beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.